Definition of personal information
Personal information is information about an individual, including name, date of birth, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, place of work, and other information that can be used to identify a specific individual.
Acquisition of Personal Information
We will collect the following personal information in order to achieve the purposes described in "Purposes of Use" below. Personal information collected prior to the establishment of the Personal Information Protection Policy will be used only for the purposes for which it was collected.
(1) Customer's name, gender, age, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and payment-related information (including bank account number and credit card number). Information provided by customers to the Company through registration for membership services operated by the Company, purchase of products through the Website, and responses to questionnaires conducted in the Company's stores, etc.
(2) Browsing history of the Website, purchase history of products, search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment, andIPinformation that is recorded when you use the Website or purchase products, such as addresses, cookie information, and location information.
Use of Personal Information
We will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition, and only to the extent necessary for the performance of our business. In the event that we share personal information with a third party or entrust the handling of personal information to a third party, we will conduct a rigorous investigation of the third party and supervise them appropriately to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
Purpose of use
- To provide customers with information on our various products and services.
- To notify the customer in advance in writing.
- To be used for marketing research and other businesses, such as usage trend surveys.
- To be used for information distribution, marketing activities, and other services.
- To verify the identity of the user when logging in.
- To process, settle, and deliver orders related to products.
- To ensure that users can use the service smoothly.
- To promote the use of the Company's services, such as creating statistical data after processing into a format that cannot be used to identify individuals.
- To respond to inquiries from users.
- To notify information, etc. about the Service or advertising information, etc. where a business other than the Company is the advertiser.
- To provide new projects related to this service.
- Personal information provided to the Company through SNS services such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter will be used for the Company's advertising and sales activities.
- To draw lots and send prizes and products for campaigns, etc.
- To confirm the identity of the user, such as when the user makes an inquiry.
- To exercise rights and fulfill obligations under contracts, laws, etc.
- When based on legitimate reasons such as laws and regulations
- To send other important notices regarding the Service and other communications as necessary.
Disclosure to contractors
We may disclose your personal information to stores, payment service providers, delivery service providers, partner companies, etc. for processing, settlement, delivery, etc. of orders related to products, and entrust the handling of such information to them to the extent necessary to achieve the Purpose of Use.
Third party offers
We will not disclose or provide users' personal information to third parties, except in the following cases
1）When there is consent from the user.
2）When disclosing or providing data as statistical data in a manner that does not allow the user to be identified.
3）When required by law
4）When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the user's consent.
5）When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
6）When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the user is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
Joint Use of Personal Information
The Company and its group companies may share the use of acquired personal information within the scope of the purposes of use described above. In such cases, the Company will be the party responsible for the management of the personal data and will assume primary responsibility for the management of the personal data to be shared.
Safety Management of Personal Information
We will strictly manage the personal information provided to us and take all possible security measures to prevent leakage, misappropriation, or falsification of personal information due to unauthorized access by a third party.
Correction or deletion of personal information
We recognize that our customers have the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of their own personal information, and we will promptly respond to such requests without objection. If you have any comments or questions regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us at the address below.
The Company may store and refer to access logs or cookies on your computer as necessary to achieve the above purposes of use. A cookie is a mechanism to temporarily store data about your access. An access log is a record of server activity, such as the IPaddress used and the type of browser used.
Use of Links to External Sites
The Company's website may contain links to external sites, but the Company cannot be held responsible for the security of personal information on these external sites. We cannot be responsible for the security of personal information on these external sites. Please check the privacy policies of the linked sites for information on how they protect personal information.